In the production of metal products and parts, an important role is played by high-quality cleaning of their surface from various kinds of contaminants. Previously, in order to clean the details required a lot of effort and electricity. At present, a shot blasting chamber has been developed, repeatedly and successfully tested for these purposes. The unit is designed specifically for high-speed and high-quality cleaning of various types of metal structures from residues of scale, paint, and rust. Sand or shot under high pressure is fed to the surface to be cleaned and remove contaminants. The device is perfect for cleaning metal parts and products of different sizes and shapes. In addition, the use of such a system in production can increase its energy efficiency.
Shot Blasting Chamber – How to Choose the Right One
Choosing the optimal set of equipment, you need to know exactly which device will best meet the goals of your production. Cameras can operate without operator intervention (uninhabited camera) and under human control (inhabited). Our company produces three types of cleaning chambers:
- abrasive blasting (pressure or injection). The abrasive is supplied in the same nozzle with air (in pressure head) or in different nozzles (in injection);
- shot blasting chamber. Air acts as a drive for the supply of shot, but does not participate in the cleaning. The performance of the device is very high, but it is quite expensive and suitable for cleaning similar products;
- habitable – a human operator takes a direct part in the cleaning process. Such devices must be fully equipped with appropriate security systems. These chambers are most often used to clean large items.
What a shot blasting chamber consists of, the price of a device
Most often, the cleaning chamber consists of the following elements:
- cabs (necessary for the operator, protected from ricochets, can be insulated or without insulation);
- dust removal and ventilation systems;
- abrasive collection systems (can be automatic or manual);
Our company strives to ensure that the cycle of use of abrasive substances is closed. That is, so that the collected fraction after purification is used again. An effective shot blasting chamber, the price of which is lower than that of the manufacturer, must be equipped with systems for moving the product being cleaned inside the chamber. The fraction can be collected using a vacuum industrial pump (manually) or using a special floor device:
- scraper (design, independently promoting the fraction to the separator)
- facet (special bins, covered with gratings, direct the shot to the conveyor and separator).
Obtaining detailed information is possible by phone (indicated above) or by e-mail.
Tweko production is an energy-efficient solution in the field of paint and varnish coating of products in Ukraine. Call me!