Spray booths & Painting chamber: AKFS FlatFloor series – are installed on a flat floor, without a special foundation base with air ducts. Quick-assembly design, in case of need for changing the location of the camera, is easily mounted in a new place. Air is heated with a diesel or gas burner.
Designed for auto-service and car service workshops
For the use of various primers, paints (including water-based), enamel, varnishes and other paints and varnishes.
Using a special supply and exhaust ventilation system, a stream of clean, heated air is fed into the working area. The temperature is controlled using the control panel, within 16-24 ° C during the painting process and 20-80 ° C during the drying process. The spray booth is equipped with an entrance gate and a door for staff. The perimeter of the working area is illuminated by energy-saving powerful LED lamps.
AKFS FlatFloor spray booth complies with international safety standards:
- equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system;
- made of non-combustible materials;
- fans and main elements of the ventilation system are explosion-proof;
- equipped with an automatic safety lock system, which eliminates the possibility of supplying paint or compressed air to the spray devices, in case of interruption of ventilation.
- Basic equipment; Set of wall panels 50 mm thick;
- Entrance gate;
- Set of LED ceiling lights 4x18W;
- Diesel or gas burner;
- 4-way stainless steel heat exchanger;
- Centrifugal ventilation unit, supply, with electric motor;
- Centrifugal exhaust ventilation unit, with electric motor;
- Gate device with pneumatic drive;
- Damper for manual adjustment of air pressure in the chamber cabin;
- A set of pre-filters, discharge filters and feed;
- Control panel with automation and control systems;
- Pressure measuring instrument in a chamber cabin;
- Ceiling construct with a set of ceiling filter frames;
- Bypass air ducts insulated;
- Set of frames for emission filters;
- Temperature controller;
- Hour meter;
- Timer to control the drying time;
- Service doors for staff.
For basic configuration*
|The internal size of the working area (LxWxH)||7х4х2,7 m||8,6х4,5х3 m|
|Entrance gate (WxH)||3х2,6 m||3х2,9 m|
|Doors for staff (WxH)||0,7х1,9 m|
Power of ventilation units
|Exhaust ventilation unit||5,5 kW||7,5 kW||7,5 kW||11 kW|
|Sailing ventilation unit||7,5 kW||11 kW||11 kW||15 kW|
|Air productivity||22000 m³/h||26000 m³/h||26000 m³/h||31000 m³/h|
|Air refresh rate||≥290 set/h||≥340 set/h||≥220 set/h||≥260 set/h|
|Air speed||0,22 m/sec||0,26 m/sec||0,21 m/sec||0,25 m/sec|
|Energy saving lights LED Т8, 1200х4×18||8 pcs||10 pcs|
Air temperature in the working area
|Painting mode||16-24 °С|
|Drying mode||20-80 °С|
|Fireproof Sandwich Panel Thickness||50 мм|
|Diesel burner||200 kW||310 kW||310 kW||420 kW|
|Gas-burner||200 kW||300 kW||300 kW||330 kW|
|Power supply||3 phase/380 V/ 50 Hz|
|Total electricity consumption||13,6 kW/h||19,6 kW/h||19,7 kW/h||26,7 kW/h|
*- Characteristics designed for execution as standard. Camera performance increases significantly when using optional accessory nodes.
**- The external dimensions of the chamber depend on the type and location of the ventilation unit.
***- The cameras of the AKFS Flatfloor series are equipped with a gas or diesel burner (optional). The amount of fuel consumed depends on the ambient temperature.