Preconditioning post: Series APP Light-S is an affordable solution for a full range of preparatory work, products for painting. A complex of synchronized equipment with basic performance. It is installed on a special foundation with channels for the removal of polluted air.
The basic version is specially designed for use in car service shops
Types of work intended for preconditioning post
In the process, dust and polluted air is actively absorbed by the exhaust ventilation system and remains within the preconditioning post.
- Centrifugal ventilation unit with electric motor;
- Gate device with pneumatic drive;
- Set of filters of discharge, supply and preliminary;
- Control panel with automation systems;
- Set of floor gratings, max load – 800 kg / wheel (models with installation on a special foundation);
- Set of ejection filter frames.
For basic configuration*
|The internal size of the working area (LxWxH)||6х3,5х2,6 m|
|Exhaust ventilation unit||4 kW/h|
|Air performance||15000 m³/h|
|Chamber air velocity||0,14 m/sec|
|Energy saving lights LED Т8, 1200х4×18||8 pcs|
|2 rows, maximum load||800 kg/wheel|
|Power supply||3 phase/380 V/ 50 Hz|
|Total electricity consumption||4 kW/h|
*- Characteristics designed for execution as standard. Camera performance increases significantly when using optional accessory nodes.
**- The external dimensions of the chamber depend on the type and location of the ventilation unit.