Preconditioning post: Series APP Flatfloor is installed on a flat floor, without a special foundation foundation, with air ducts. The quick-assembly design, in case of need for changing the location of the training post, is easily mounted in a new place. The posts are equipped with a ventilation system for removing and filtering contaminated air.
APP Flatfloor is specifically designed for use in auto repair shops.
Types of work intended for pre-training post:
- Cleaning; Grinding; Putty; Primer; Polishing.
In the process, dust and polluted air is actively absorbed by the exhaust ventilation system and remains within the training post. The design of the ceiling with filter cartridges of the filtration class EU5 ensures a constant and uniform flow of clean air in the working area.
- Barrier curtains with guides;
- Set of ceiling lights 4x18W;
- Centrifugal ventilation unit with electric motor;
- Gate device with pneumatic drive;
- Set of filters of discharge, supply and preliminary;
- Control panel with automation systems;
- Ceiling construct with a set of ceiling filter frames;
- Set of ejection filter frames.
For the basic configuration*
|The internal size of the working area (LxWxH)||6х3,5х2,6 m||6х4х2,6 m|
|Ceiling Construct Size (LxW)||6х3,5 m||6х4 m|
|Air intake systems||4 kW/h||5,5 kW/h|
|Air output||15000 m³/h||18000 m³/h|
|Chamber air velocity||0,16 m/sec||0,19 m/sec|
|Energy saving lights LED Т8, 1200х4×18||8 pcs||8 pcs|
|Power supply||3 phase/380V/ 50Hz|
|Total electricity consumption||4,6 kW/h||6,1 kW/h|
*- Characteristics designed for execution as standard. Camera performance increases significantly when using optional accessory nodes.
**- The external dimensions of the chamber depend on the type and location of the ventilation unit.
***- The amount of fuel consumed depends on the ambient temperature.