Cardboard ejection filter for painting chambers, cardboard, labyrinth type. Made of corrugated cardboard paper, density 250 mg / m². Depending on the properties of the paint, the efficiency of the filter can reach 99%. 25 evenly distributed corrugations (folds) – per one linear meter.
For painting works, soils, paints, enamels and varnishes
- High quality of cleaning;
- The design of the filters allows to purify more than 95% of the exhaust air;
- Long service life;
- Carbon storage capacity – up to 20 kg / m².
According to international safety standards
- Environmentally friendly according to ISO 14000;
- Refractory according to ATEX 91/9 / CE.
The filter is supplied in pack sizes:
- 750х13300х60 mm;
- 900х111000х60 mm;
- 1000х10000х60 mm.
The filter area in each version is 10 m².
|Airflow rate||0,3-1,0 m/sec|
|Cumulative capacity||20 kg/m²|
|Air throughput||3600 m³/m²|
|Temperature mode||180 ◦С|