Fume hood with hydro-screen: AS Hydro series (ASH1) is designed for painting, pretreatment or applying paints and varnishes to various products from: wood, metal, plastic, etc..
The fume hood exhaust air is cleaned using a three-level filtration system:
- first and second levels – water filtration;
- the third level is a Paintstop filter (the degree of purification is more than 90% and corresponds to the filtration class EU4).
A fume hood with a hydraulic screen can be easily installed in a prepared room and for full-fledged operation, it is only necessary to bring the exhaust air ducts.
- Cabinet body made of bent panels made of galvanized steel;
- Explosion-proof ventilation installation;
- Electric motor;
- Water curtain system with two overflows;
- LED lighting;
- Filter cartridge with fiberglass filter type PaintStop;
- Remote Control;
- Circulating water system;
- Circulation water pump.
For basic configuration*
|External dimensions of the cabinet (LxWxH)||1х2,1х1 m|
|The internal size of the working area (LxWxH)||1х1х0,5 m|
|Sizes of a rotary table (LxW)||0,45х0,45 m|
|Filtration system||Two-level water filtration system + Pantstop dry filters|
|Water screen||1х0,9 m|
|Total water||300 l|
|Water productivity||200 l/min|
|Water pump power||1,2 kW/h|
Power of ventilation units
|Exhaust ventilation unit||0,75 kW/h|
|Air productivity||2200 m³/h|
|Air speed in the working area||0,25-0,40 m/sec|
|Energy saving lights LED Т8, 600х2×18||1 pcs.|
|Power supply||1 phase/220V/ 50Hz|
|Total electricity consumption||1,98 kW/h|
*- Characteristics designed for execution as standard. Camera performance increases significantly when using optional accessory nodes.