It is used in air purification systems, aspiration, shot blasting and other installations with pulse cleaning of various dust particles.
For painting works, soils, paints, enamels and varnishes
- Operating temperature range from -40 to +80 ° C;
- Long term of operation;
- High grade cleaning (F9).
According to international safety standards
- The filter meets the standard TU U 29.2-32940920-001: 2007.
- Certificate of Conformity UA.1.034.0126529-07.
- Conclusion Gos. San Gig. examination No. 05.03.02.03.07 / 10611.
|Interior Ø||214 mm|
|External Ø||324 mm|
|Filter surface area||18 m²|
|Corrugation Depth||55 mm|
|Nominal Productivity||1000 m³/h|
|Cleaning class according to DSTU EN-779||F9|
|Recommended End||1000 Pa|