Fume hood: ASS Cabine series is a camera for paint work with a dry filtration system. Increases safety and comfort. It is installed in a prepared room, with exhaust air ducts connected.
For compact products
The system of active absorption of contaminated air and paint deposits. Air purification using a hydraulic filtration system and a Paintstop filter. The degree of purification is over 90%. The economical use of the space of the painting area and the synchronized use of several cabinets simultaneously.
According to international safety standards
- Equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system;
- Made of non-combustible materials;
- Explosion-proof design of fans and basic elements of the ventilation system;
- System of automatic protective blocking – excludes the possibility of supplying paint or compressed air to circular devices in the event of a shutdown of ventilation;
- Conforms to EU4 filtration class.
- Cabinet body made of bent galvanized steel panels;
- Explosion-proof ventilation unit;
- Electric motor;
- Labyrinth cardboard filter, 1 pc;
- Sealed energy-saving LED lamp;
- Filter cassette with fiberglass filter type PaintStop;
- Remote Control.
For basic configuration*
|External dimensions of the cabinet (LxWxH)||2х2,4х1 m||3х2,4х1 m|
|Filtration system||Two-level dry filtration system|
|Effective Filter Area||4 m²||6 m²|
Power of ventilation units
|Exhaust ventilation unit||3 kW/h||3 kW/h|
|Air productivity||8000 m³/h||11000 m³/h|
|Air speed in the working area||0,25-0,40 m/sec|
|Energy saving lights LED Т8, 1200х2×18||1 pcs||1 pcs|
|Power supply||3 phase/380 V/ 50 Hz|
|Total electricity consumption||3,1 kW/h||3,1 kW/h|
*- Characteristics designed for execution as standard. Camera performance increases significantly when using optional accessory nodes.