Preliminary preparation post: APP Standart series – solutions for treatment and preliminary works. Equipped with powerful removal and filtering systems. In operation, dust and polluted air are actively absorbed by the exhaust system and remain within the training post. Long lasting reliable design. Heated air using a diesel or gas burner. It is installed on a special foundation with ventilation ducts.
For such work
The use of training posts significantly increase the durability of the spray booth filters.
According to international safety standards
- Equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system;
- Made of non-combustible materials;
- Explosion-proof design of fans and basic elements of the ventilation system;
- System of automatic protective blocking – excludes the possibility of supplying compressed air to circular devices in the event of a ventilation interruption;
- The ceiling is equipped with filter cartridges (class EU5).
- Barrier curtains;
- Set of ceiling lights 4x18W;
- Electric centrifugal ventilation unit;
- Pneumatic gate device;
- Set of ejection, supply and pre-filters;
- Control panel with automation systems;
- Ceiling construct with a set of ceiling filter frames;
- Floor grating set, max load – 800 kg / wheel;
- Set of emission filter frames.
For the basic configuration*
|The internal size of the working area (LxWxH)||6х3,5х2,6 m||6х4х2,6 m|
|Ceiling Construct Size (LxW)||6х3,5 m||6х4 m|
|Exhaust ventilation unit||4 kW/h||5,5 kW/h|
|Air performance||15000 m³/h||18000 m³/h|
|Chamber air velocity||0,16 m/sec||0,19 m/sec|
|Energy saving lights LED Т8, 1200х4×18||8 pcs||8 pcs|
|2 rows, maximum load||800 kg/wheel|
|Power supply||3 phase/380V/ 50Hz|
|Total electricity consumption||8 kW/h||4 kW/h|
*- Characteristics designed for execution as standard. Camera performance increases significantly when using optional accessory nodes. **- The external dimensions of the chamber depend on the type and location of the ventilation unit. ***- The amount of fuel consumed depends on the outside temperature.