Preliminary preparation post: APP Flatfloor series of solutions for treatment and preliminary works. Equipped with powerful removal and filtering systems. In operation, dust and polluted air are actively absorbed by the exhaust system and remain within the training post. Quick assembly design. In case of need, the posts are easy to lay out and assemble, in a new place. Mounted on a flat floor, without foundation with air ducts.
For such work
The use of training posts significantly increase the durability of the spray booth filters.
According to international safety standards
- Equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system;
- Made of non-combustible materials;
- Explosion-proof design of fans and basic elements of the ventilation system;
- System of automatic protective blocking – excludes the possibility of supplying compressed air to circular devices in the event of a ventilation interruption;
- The ceiling is equipped with filter cartridges (class EU5).
- Barrier curtains with guides;
- Set of ceiling lights 4x18W;
- Centrifugal ventilation unit with electric motor;
- Gate device with pneumatic drive;
- Set of filters of discharge, supply and preliminary;
- Control panel with automation systems;
- Ceiling construct with a set of ceiling filter frames;
- Set of ejection filter frames.
For the basic configuration*
|The internal size of the working area (LxWxH)||6х3,5х2,6 m||6х4х2,6 m|
|Ceiling Construct Size (LxW)||6х3,5 m||6х4 m|
|Air intake systems||4 kW/h||5,5 kW/h|
|Air output||15000 m³/h||18000 m³/h|
|Chamber air velocity||0,16 m/sec||0,19 m/sec|
|Energy saving lights LED Т8, 1200х4×18||8 pcs||8 pcs|
|Power supply||3 phase/380V/ 50Hz|
|Total electricity consumption||4,6 kW/h||6,1 kW/h|
*- Characteristics designed for execution as standard. Camera performance increases significantly when using optional accessory nodes. **- The external dimensions of the chamber depend on the type and location of the ventilation unit. ***- The amount of fuel consumed depends on the ambient temperature.