A high-quality paint coating can please the eye of the consumer for a long time and vice versa. Indeed, paint coating is not only a good appearance but also a protection against many harmful factors affecting the product. To achieve the optimal result, it is necessary to observe some very important conditions: work in the spray booth and a set of additional equipment, which will be discussed in more detail below.
METAL PAINT CONDITIONALLY DIVIDING TO TWO STAGES:
● application of anticorrosive soil;
● applying paint coating.
FOR HIGH-QUALITY AND PROPER COLORING, YOU NEED TO USE SIMPLE RULES:
● Under the appropriate material, you must use the appropriate spray gun. For all types of soils – gun-type RP nozzle diameter 1.6-2.0 mm, pressure 2-4 bar.
● Under alkyd, acrylic enamels, as well as colorless varnishes – a spray gun type RP nozzle diameter 1.3-1.4 mm. Spray pressure – 2-4 bar.
● Under the metal – a gun-type HVLP, nozzle diameter 1.3-1.4 mm. Spraying pressure – 2bar.
● Before starting work, it is necessary to set up the correct operation of the spray gun on a test dressing (this is the shape of the torch, working pressure, and also the amount of incoming material). The torch should be in the form of an ellipse measuring 15-20 cm.
● The distance from the spray gun to the plane should be approximately 15-25 cm. (Depending on pressure). – The spray gun must be at an angle of 90°with respect to the plane to be painted, in which case the material lays evenly across the entire plane.
Do not forget that for high-quality application appropriate working conditions are necessary:
1. normal operating temperature should be 18-25 ° C;
2. relative air humidity – no more than 80%;
3. the room should be well ventilated and have good lighting, at least 1000 lux.
Such conditions can only be achieved in a spray booth. The modern spray booth has an air flow of 18,000 to 30,000 m3 and has good ventilation. This avoids thick fog. At the same time, the incoming air is subjected to multiple filtrations, which minimizes the ingress of environmental contaminants onto the surface to be painted.
Also, the modern spray booth has a system for automatically maintaining the operating temperature when painting 20 ° C and a drying mode of 40-80 ° C, depending on the characteristics of the used paint and varnish materials.