The drying process after painting surfaces and wood with continuous production. Modernization, development, manufacture, implementation of control systems for the technological process of drying painted surfaces after painting. Monitoring the operation of the drying chamber and the transport system, monitoring, logging. Optimization of energy consumption due to compliance with the technical regulations of drying, after painting surfaces and wood. Quick reconfiguration of technological regulations from production requirements, simple control interface.
We offer a full range of work on the development and implementation of automation systems for drying and painting areas as part of the conveyor (transport system) based on modern microprocessor technology and using the latest primary converters.
AUTOMATION OF THE PAINTING CHAMBER PROVIDES:
● increasing the efficiency of the drying section;
● reduction of energy costs to maintain the temperature conditions of the equipment;
● control and registration of the main technological parameters;
● maintaining a given technological schedule and temperature conditions;
● generation of resource consumption reports;
● ensures operational safety with the help of an automated system for continuous monitoring of pre-explosive concentration of flammable liquids. Extending the life of process equipment by reducing emergency situations.